1. Four built-in watch faces. You’ll replace two of the built-in watch faces from a selection of 40+ online watch faces in the Zepp App.
2. It supports a 9-day battery with typical use, and a 5-day battery life with heavy use. The typical usage refers to the following condition: Worn for consecutive 24-hour periods, heart-rate monitoring (data recorded every 10 minutes) and sleep monitoring are turned on, and SpO2 is measured twice a day. Each day, the screen turns on to display 50 messages, and the user raises the wrist 200 times to check the time. The user exercises 90 minutes every week. The heavy usage refers to the following condition: Worn for consecutive 24-hour periods, heart-rate monitoring (data recorded every 1 minute) and sleep monitoring are turned on, sleep breathing quality and all-day stress monitoring are enabled, and SpO2 is measured twice a day. Each day, the screen turns on to display 50 messages and is operated for 15 minutes, the user raises the wrist 100 times to check the time, and exercises 90 minutes every week. Note: For people with dark skin, the battery life will be further reduced with heavy usage. The battery life is affected by quite a lot of factors, and the actual amount of time may be moderately different from the nominal value.
3. Based on the ISO 22810:2010 standard, the watch delivers a water resistance level of up to 50 meters and has passed the test conducted by the BUREAU VERITAS CONSUMER PRODUCTS SERVICES. The report number is XRX-ESH-P20062078.
4. This product is not a medical device. All the measurement data and results are provided for reference only and cannot be used to perform professional diagnosis or monitoring of any medical conditions.
5. To monitor the REM cycle, the Sleep Assistant heart rate tracking mode should be enabled. All over REM sleep, your eyes move quickly in different directions. Dreams typically happen All over REM sleep. Only naps that exceed 20 minutes can be monitored.
6. This product is not a medical device. All the measurement data and results are provided for reference only and cannot be used to perform professional diagnosis or monitoring of any medical conditions. As a result of external factors (such as arm hair, tattoos, or darker skin), there may be cases where measurement results are inaccurate or even unavailable. To measure SpO2, please keep your arm still.
7. The Personal Activity Intelligence is a personal physiological activity indicator. Based on heart rate data, daily activity intensity, and multidimensional dynamic comprehensive evaluation of personal physiological data, it’s converted into an intuitive PAI value the usage of an algorithm to help you understand your physical condition without relying on single data. According to the HUNT Fitness Study research results, keeping your PAI value above 100 reduces the risk of death by cardiovascular disease and increases life expectancy. HUNT Fitness Study: This study, a sub-project of the HUNT study, was led by Professor Ulrik Wisloff from the Medical School of Norwegian University of Science and Technology. To use this function, all-day heart rate monitoring should be enabled.
1.43″ LARGE HD DISPLAY: Amazfit Bip U has a customized 1.43″ hd stylish square screen which offers a larger display area than a round watch face of the same width, so it can carry more information.”
LONG 9-DAY BATTERY LIFE: This smartwatch deeply optimizes the power consumption of the components to bring long-lasting endurance of 7 days at the same time as keeping a slim watch body, which enables you to avoid frequent charges.
MORE HEALTH METRICS: The Amazfit Bip U fitness smartwatch precise optical monitoring allows you to correctly track heart rate, blood oxygen levels, stress levels, breathing, quality of sleep, and sleeping patterns.
SUPER LIGHWEIGHT DESIGN: Amazfit Bip U only weigh about 31 grams. an ultra-light design You’ll barely feel when striving for peak performance.
WOMEN’S HEALTH TRACKING: With the female period tracking system bip u records and predicts the female menstrual cycle and send smart notifications reminders.